Read this update to customers, stakeholders, and shareholders on Atlassian's mission to unleash the potential in every team.
According to this letter, Atlassian has:
- Achieved over $3.5 billion in revenue with 260,000+ customers.
- Saw huge migrations to Cloud: now with 250,000 customers, with constant innovations in the platform.
- Recorded a 50% growth in enterprise customer sales due to platform improvements and strong partnerships.
- Witnessed an 80% increase in cloud sales for Jira Service Management, now used by over 45,000 customers.
- Integrated AI developments for enhanced product capabilities.
- Strategically adjusted team structures to respond quickly to changing customer needs.