The EAP (Early Access Program) involves being part of a small group of admins who receive an early release of the new workflow editor. Currently, Atlassian is looking for Jira Cloud admins who manage workflows in company-managed projects and use Jira Software Cloud or Jira Service Management Cloud.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- This EAP is open to admins of any edition - free, standard, premium, or enterprise - and with any number of users.
- As a participant, you'll be able to provide direct feedback to the product team on the new workflow editor, which will help shape the editor for all users.
- The new editor will be activated for your instance during the EAP, but you will also have the option to switch back to the old workflow editor if needed temporarily. Plus, you can leave the EAP at any time by contacting Atlassian.
- At the end of the EAP, you can permanently enable or disable the new editor for your instance.
- Additionally, you'll be invited to a private community group to ask questions, provide feedback, and discuss Jira workflows with others.