We've covered various sources to bring you the most valuable content for our site. Along the way, we stumbled upon some intriguing product updates and articles that, while not individually featured on our site, are definitely worth your attention. Dive in and explore all that we've gathered for you here.
- You can now filter by last updated in quick search
- Upcoming changes: Introducing per issue limits for list fields in Jira Issues
- Now, archive issues on Jira Cloud with APIs
- Code wrapping in Jira Editor
- Jira with Microsoft Teams how to integrate and boost productivity
- Fall into September update - Mobile app updates, import from Asana, and more
- Awesome August updates - Import from Trello, new University learning path, and more
- Daily Digest email will replace "Confluence changes in the last 24 hours"
- Changes to public links in Confluence Cloud coming soon (Action required)
- Migrators - you can now bulk convert legacy editor pages to the new editor
- Video review: Mastering Confluence Whiteboards (beta)
- Confluence Whiteboards: beta reviewed by Rodney Nissen
- A guide to effective collaborative decision-making
- Navigating Jira permissions
- Jira and ChatGPT: How to triage Jira tickets automatically
- What are billable hours and why should I track them (with Jira)?
- Summer: Marketplace Partner Program Tier Membership Update
- How one team in Atlassian uses Jira Product Discovery
- Webinar: Jira Service Management for software development teams