The Jira Advanced Roadmaps (AR) feature helps teams plan for the future by outlining the roadmap for their joint efforts on large-scale projects. It also provides a collaborative platform that enables real-time communication and updates on work status. This guide will explain the purpose and use of the AR feature.
Learn the following:
- The definition of the Advanced Roadmaps feature and its benefits
- Steps for creating plans in Advanced Roadmaps
- Setting up super-epic level initiatives in the hierarchy
- Strategies for managing custom fields, exclusion rules, releases, capacity planning, dependencies, and scenarios
- Tips for optimizing performance.