Atlassian has released Atlassian Together, a work management solution offered as a comprehensive cloud-based subscription for their most popular work management apps, including Trello, Confluence, Jira Work Management, and Atlas.
Atlassian Together includes enterprise-grade Identity and Access Management (provided free by Atlassian Access) and aims to enable open, agile transformation for all teams. According to Atlassian, Atlassian Together has already been adopted by companies such as Accruent, Outreach.io, Reddit, Sofi, and Varo Bank.
Apps offered as part of Atlassian Together can enhance the productivity of distributed teams in several ways:
- Trello can provide a work hub to help teams stay organized and aware of work happening at individual, team, and cross-team levels.
- Confluence can enable universal access to the organization's collective knowledge, saving time wasted on searching.
- Atlas can ensure teams are aligned to goals and enables easy communication about work progress.
- Jira Work Management can simplify project and program management at scale, tracking dependencies and keeping teams on target.
- Teams can work more effectively and productively by utilizing proven templates and guidance provided by Atlassian's R&D team, facilitated by platform automation and analytics.
Atlassian Together is an all-in-one solution designed to seamlessly cater to diverse team workflows without forcing consolidation onto a single tool. It can help embed context into tasks, reducing the time required to get up to speed on work. Learn more about Atlassian Together.
Also, check out this webinar where Reddit and Atlassian discuss unifying distributed teams with Atlassian Together.